Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SHOE PHOTOGRAPHY



I had an interview with CBRE last week. It went pretty well. As you all know, one of the most asked question during and interview is: "What are your hobbies?" Of course photography tops my list. So when asked what field of photography I like best, I answered Travel Photography. I just love landscapes and sceneries. Anyway, I also mentioned still life. When asked what subject I like to photograph the most, my answer-- SHOES!

Haha...

Last night I photographed my recent buy. I'll tell you more about it in a separate post. Unfortunately I can't post the photo of that specific shoe because its at my home PC and I'm blogging at work right now. Usually I have all the soft copy of my photos but my WD Passport has been busted for a month now. Anyway, I feel like posting my previous shots of my other shoes. :) Enjoy!

 
Both from Juan

 
VNC


Korean Shoes bought online

I have a lot of other shoes to photograph. I'll try to find the time to post them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment