Monday, November 16, 2009

Put a ring on it


All the single ladies, out your hands up!
I remember dancing to this song last year when we did our presentation for our office Christmas party.

The line, "If you lied it you should have put a ring on it" has been famous since.

Last night while Jeff and I were strolling inside Market! Market! with our couple friend, they dragged us to Marry Me. Obviously that stores sells wedding rings and engagement rings. Anyway we were browsing together the wedding rings section when Cristina pulled me to her side and showed me the engagement ring section. One ring caught my eye. Its just a dainty white gold ring with a round-cut diamond. I tried it on and I love how elegant and simple it looks. Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of it. Cristina immediately asked for a calling card from the lady and she asked her to write down the ring model and price. She then gave it to Jeff. That was so funny. I'm excited to get a ring like that but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Anyway while I was browsing the blogs here online, I saw this specific site abroad that sells unique and inexpensive engagement rings. The name of the store is Turtle Love Committee.

Here are some of my favorites.



My beau joked me last night that he would propose to me abroad. Then I thought, it would be cool if he proposed while we are riding a gondola in Italy. Hehehe.. Actually I would love anything he would prepared because he is far more important to me than those fancy things.

How about you? What's your dream marriage proposal?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment