Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Embracing my Wild Side

Hello Sunshine.

I was reading the issue of Preview last April and I saw a feature of the animal print trend. Then I realized that's one trend that I haven't really embraced. I think a bought a pair of leopard print sling-back which I wasn't able to wear for a long-time. When I hear the animal print trend the leopard and tiger print usually comes into my mind. I always forget that the zebra print exists and that its part of the trend. And now I realized that its the best animal print for me. Its simple and not to flashy. I'm adapting this print from now on hence the change in banner and signature.

Aside from my blog, I also want to incorporate this print on my wardrobe to add a little pizzaz to my current selection. I am considering getting a bag in this print. And when I'm feeling bolder, I'll probably grab a coat. I saw a zebra-print leggings a while ago but I don't think its the right one for me. Watch out as I hunt for the perfect piece.

SIDEBAR:

I love this Zebra ensemble of Krystal from This Time Tomorrow.







Don't you just love it?












No comments:

Post a Comment