Monday, November 16, 2009

Inspiration Necklace


I'm sure most of you have watched Sex and the City 1. There was this scene in the movie when John and Carrie were in their bed reading a book. What about that scene? Yah it was nice that she quoted heart-melting love poems but what caught my attention was the necklace she was wearing. It was a long strand of pearls and she wore it to bed.

Ever since I noticed that scene I said to myself, I'm going to do that too. Now, even if I'm just at home wearing just a loose shirt and shorts, I'm going to wear a pearl necklace. :) Well, not all the time of course. I wear them only when I'm working on my project. Like last night, I was working on my shoe project, I decided to wear the long pearls with long chain necklaces in gold and silver. My mom noticed it and joked about it.



I love wearing them because it sort of gives me an inspiration while I'm doing my arts and crafts. How about you, what do you wear to get you all inspired?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment