Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy Weekend

Hello, Sunshine.

How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty jam-packed. So here's a low-down of what I did.

Friday Night
Jeff and I practiced how to apply Glitter Tattoo with our couple friends/ business partners Joe and Cristina. Then we had chitchat and coffee at Starbucks and Kopi Roti.


photo courtesy of Cristina


Saturday Morning
Jeff and I had a late breakfast at Pancake House to celebrate our Monthsary. We then parted ways. He had to go and teach drum lessons. He also had rehearsals for the Sunday Service. I on the other hand went to Cainta with my family to clean our new home. We also visited our Lolo there.

Saturday Night
Jeff and I ate dinner with my family. We were supposed to watch 2012 but the theater was so jam-packed

Sunday Lunch
After the morning service, Jeff and I had lunch with our family at ATC. We then headed to Sanctuario de San Antonio near Forbes for the Baptismal Photography. After that, we headed to Serendra with my sister for the Birthday Photography.

Sunday Night
We decided to hang out after with Cristina and Joe. We went shopping, mall hopping and had coffee.

I'll post separate entries for these with photos. I can't do it right now because the card reader is busted. :)

Have a great week ahead!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment