Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Off-Season Shopping


Winter is almost here!
Well actually, we don't have it here in the Philippines.

Let me rephrase that.
Chrismtas is almost here!
You know what that means. Hello to breezy weather. I just love the Christmas weather. Its cold but minus the rain. A few months ago I started buying different types of coats-- pea coats, trench dresses, double breasted jackets, and etc. Finally, I get to wear them more often.

So what do I do now? I shop for shades and other summer items :)
I have been doing off-season shopping for several years now. Why? It saves me lots of cash. Actually I don't save cash. I just get more items out of my money. Haha.

So right now I'm in the hunt for Black Sunnies. I saw the Lanvin sunnies that Daphne owns and I'm so envious of it.



Just a thought. Can I recreate something like it? Hmmm... We will see... ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment