Monday, November 16, 2009

FASHION DIY: Chain Strap


Anyway last week, I went thrift-shopping. Yes, you're right. I wasn't able to meet my goal again. I was so stressed out that night that I had to put my mind on other things, hence thrift-shopping came in handy. Anyway, I got this super cute yellow sandals with zipper detail. I've been on the hand for yellow shoes and I loved the zipper detail so I went crazy and bought it right away without checking it for drastic damages.

So when I got home, I saw that the strap of the other shoe is gone. I was a bit sad but after contemplating about it I got so excited. So what did I do to change this misfortune? I changed the leather strap to ribbon and chains strap.





This was inspired by Lanvin's S/S 2010 Collection.




Photobucket

1 comment: