Thursday, November 5, 2009

BIRTHDAY PHOTOGRAPHY

Yipee!
The Lord has blessed me again with another photography Gig. I'm doing the Photo Coverage for Joe's nephew. I'm really excited about this because I love capturing the spontaneity of children. I just love to see them smile or laugh without a care in the world.

Here are some of the shots of the birthday party I did the coverage for before.


Balloon Warrior Princess
 How cute! trying to get all the balloons she can and doing her best to protect them.



Kids gone wild!
I think the one in the blue shirt can't take the pressure anymore. Hehe..

 

Attack of the Straws
The Party Host bombarded by kids with straws.

 
Hotdog Warrior
And of course our birthday celebrant enjoying the party and the food.

I'm a bit nervous though. Especially when its time to blow the candle. But I know I'll do a great job with His grace at hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment